2023 Home Dreams Drawing
Enter to Win!
DRAWING: JULY 14TH, 2023 12:00PM
HBA of Metro Harrisburg2416 Park Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17110717-232-5595
$500 Cash Prize for HBA Member Who Sells the Most Tickets
$500 Cash Prize for HBA Member Who Sells the Winning Ticket
Tickets may also be purchased by visiting the HBA Offices or from a participating HBA Member
Per PA law, ticket purchase must be paid by cash or check. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 750 tickets.
HBA 2023 Home Dreams Drawing Contest Details & Rules
SGOC License #873 / Special Raffle Permit – 873-1
The Home Builders Association of Metropolitan Harrisburg is selling raffle tickets for $100 each for a chance to win $25,000 towards a home renovation project(s) or $25,000 credit towards the purchase of a new home.
- Winner may opt for a $12,500 cash prize.
- All Renovation Project(s) or credit towards New Home must be completed by a participating HBA Member.
- Any contracts between winner and providing member must be signed within a year of the prize drawing date of July 14, 2023.
- The maximum number of tickets sold will be 750.
- If less than 250 tickets are sold, all prize values will be decreased by 50%
- Per PA law, tickets must be paid for by cash or check. Checks should be payable to HBA of Metro Harrisburg.
- Tickets may be purchased one of three ways:
- by Raffle Ticket Request Form
- in person at the HBA offices (Monday – Friday 8:30am – 2:30pm OR by appointment)
- or through a participating HBA Member.
- Minimum age to purchase a ticket is 21.
- If tickets are purchased via Raffle Ticket Request form, ticket/s will be mailed to purchaser.
- All ticket sales will be documented by Number, Buyer & Seller.
- Drawing will be held Friday, July 14, 2023 at 12:00pm at the HBA Offices located at: 2416 Park Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17110
- Ticket Sales will close at 10:00am, Friday, July 14, 2023. All ticket stubs and payments must be returned to the HBA by this time.
- Winner need not be present to win.
- Winner will be contacted immediately following the drawing.
- Proceeds from the raffle will benefit the various programs and initiatives of the HBA that support not only the industry but the surrounding communities.
- Prize money will be paid directly from the HBA to the member(s) completing the project(s) or new home. Cash option will be paid directly to the winner.
- All prizes whether renovation, build credit or cash will be subject to all applicable tax laws.
- HBA is a 501c6 organization therefore raffle contributions are not tax deductible as charitable contributions.
- The winner agrees to allow usage of renovation project or new home photos, etc. for promotional purposes whether by the member completing the project or by the HBA.
- The HBA member who sells the winning ticket will receive a $500 cash prize.
- The HBA member who sells the most tickets will receive a $500 cash prize.
- 2023 HBA Board of Directors, HBA Staff, and immediate members of their households are not eligible to win.